
Today I have said goodbye to my fringe. I've had my hair cut short in readiness for my chemo. Feeling OK about it - had a small wobble in the hairdressers chair when I realised this was actually going to happen - but I wasn't that worried about having my long hair cut off, rather that I had to say goodbye to my new fringe which I had finally got after my wedding. I loved it and didn't feel ready to say goodbye to it! But its all gone in favor of my new elfin look.
I've been told that I will loose my hair during the chemo and so I thought that having it short before hand might mean it is not so much of a shock when it happens. It also might help me keep it for just that little bit longer if I am not pulling tangles out with my brush all the time.
So, New Year - New me!


6 comments:
Dearest Dawn,love you loads, love your new look.
Happy New Year from both of us.
Chris & Ang.
Wow! You look gorgeous. The style really suits you. Happy New Year! x
Looking gorgeous as ever Dawn! Happy New Year xx
You do look FAB!!!!
On another note, I have asked my sources and they have confirmed putting a spoon in champagne/sparkling wine will keep the bubbles for a few days.. That's if you can make a bottle last that long!!!!!
Marie x
I think that's a stunning hairstyle, looks great on you :-)
Happy New Year!
All the best for Tuesday. Hope the post-chemo champagne is lined up. I hear chocolate is an effective remedy too, but it only works properly if other people buy it for you,SK x
Post a Comment