someone's glad to have me home.
Recovery is going well, I am being very well looked after. A bit of sickness and tiredness has kicked in today but it's a good excuse to stay in bed all day and James is happily making big batches of home-made soup and generally tending to my every need.


3 comments:
I bet the cats think having someone warm to lay on all day is the best thing ever. Can imagine Jim getting into the soup-making business with gusto. Not surprised you feel tired. At least you're nice and cosy at home. Hope you feel a bit better today. x
Medical research suggests that a glass of champagne with every meal can really speed up the rate of recovery....trust me, my mate Dawn is a Doctor
I too have a vision of Jim just taking over the whole kitchen a la Jamie Oliver and whipping up some lovely soup! :)
Glad to see the cats are doing their feline duties...
Thinking of you from the frozen north...x
Post a Comment