Tuesday, 12 December 2006
Yes, you've guessed it....
...recovery, recovery and more recovery! Today I have mainly spent the day in bed watching more episodes of CSI. I have done my exercises and this morning managed to reach my head (although if I am honest my head may have been cocked to one side slightly/a lot). Since lunch I have progressed onto the sofa and will probably spend the afternoon sitting here.... watching more telly and perhaps taking the odd afternoon nap. To be honest, not expecting this blog to pick up in excitement levels for some time to come yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What do you mean? A move to the sofa? Who could ask for more excitement???
BTW have you seen the new Knitty? Some nice small project for when your arm is more mobile. :)
Hello Mrs Dr Wild!
Just a message to say best wishes from me and Rob, since we won't see you next week (we are going on our holidays early)... it's great to read your blog and to see that you are doing so well. I expect you to be fully informed on all matters forensic when I see you next!!! love from S. xxx
Hey auntie Dawn
i am just so chuffed to hear your doing so well...cant wait to see you again (very soon i hope). Keep up your good work if you need any more help i can easily show you how to work that remote (heard thats also a good exercise for your recovery.
Big kisses as always! Kelly xxx
Hey Dawn
Glad to hear you are getting some R&R! Daytime TV was my saviour while I was on leave, but if you get bored of it and want to borrow some DVDs let us know! We miss you at work and hope to see you soon... If I don't see you have a great christmas.
Sarah F
Glad to hear that you're still taking it easy, though I hope you're not too bored.
Soon the Christmas films will start, so you can watch The Sound of Music, The Snowman etc etc to your hearts content!
I hope James is still hard at work in the kitchen for you!
Zoe x
Post a Comment