Wednesday, 31 January 2007
The after effects.
Oooooh, it really isn't nice. Last night was spent curled up in bed not wanting to move and wanting it to go away really. I had 2 bouts of sickness this time. I don't really know whether I need to get my anti-sickness meds upped (this time I took more of the over-and-above, use when required tablets and took them earlier - but to no avail) so I don't know whether I could be better controlled or whether this is just par-for-the-course and I just have to buckle down for one night. This morning feeling brighter, still queasy but less pathetic I suppose. I managed to get a good night's sleep but woke up at 6 this morning... nothing to stop me having a fair few naps throughout the day though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the sickness. Have a relaxed day and look after yourself Dawn. CSI in bed sounds like a good plan.
With lots of love
Maybe it's a case of better-out-than-in. Perhaps you would have been worse without the medication. One of those things that's impossible to know. Glad you felt better this morning. Hope it has continued throughout the day. xx
Post a Comment