Thursday, 18 January 2007

And the winner is....

A! by a clear margin! hooray... tousled Dawn here I come.

Fantastic and glamorous as that wig may be (and I did secretly quite fancy giving it a go - so well done everyone), on it's own I do not think it truly fulfils the criteria of a blend-into-the-background everyday wig. Therefore, should the quality of this wig prove to be a success, I have made the decision to purchase a second wig - hooray for wigs!. Wigs D and E both received quite equal footing and both have their own qualities which I like. I think at this moment E may be just tiptoeing ahead as the slight ginger-ness of D may be a bit hit-and-miss with my complexion... E could also be chopped down to suit by a hairdresser.

Anyway, thanks to all who participated. I will look forward to showing you all the results.

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)