Thanks mainly to a large number of drugs I need to take to control things. I have got things organised this time with my own little chart of all the drugs I need to take and when I need to take them throughout the day. Much more in control of what I am doing so I am more relaxed about when to take my meds and have a little routine now. I am still suffering from being a bit of a bloater with my tummy swelling up again to pregnant lady proportions, and the indigestion is slightly there in the background in the mornings. But they hardly deserve a mention really.
I am still a bit slow during the day and walking downstairs takes some effort. But, I have been making sure I move downstairs for tea and telly in the evenings. My head may be a little clearer as I have managed to concentrate enough to read a bit of a book now and then through the day (thanks to Lydia for the trashy novels... they don't really require all that much concentration it must be said - so are perfect!). So generally coping just fine.


2 comments:
Trashy novels?! I prefer chewing gum for the eyes! Glad they're coming in handy. (I have an embarrassingly large number more if you run out!)
Really pleased you're doing ok.
Thinking of you and see you soon
xx
Glad you're coping o k. We will see you when Angie has got rid of her cold loads of love Chris & Ang
Post a Comment