Wednesday, 28 February 2007

Lunch date.


It's amazing how much better you can feel when you have a reason to stop sitting around on your bottom.

Today I had a lunch date with my friend Ruth(seen here with apple pie in the Naked Man cafe in Settle - my new favorite tea room haunt). I am still feeling a little sickly and drained but the cake helped take my mind of it no end. So, I think I may be starting to pick up again and I am definitely not feeling so sorry for myself anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum. I recommend their chocolate fruit slice too. Glad to see you perked up a bit. Cake is a wonderful thing :)

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)