Saturday, 3 March 2007

Happy Brithday Rebeccah and Rob.

Last night I went out in Leeds for the evening. And a lovely evening it was too. It was one of those times when I forgot I was a chemo patient and felt normal again. I felt so full of energy (probably because I was excited about going out and seeing work people again and running on adrenelin or something... I've missed you guys... Thackery Wednesday 3:30 anyone????). I also haven't had a flag today either. I kept my diary free incase of any post-exertion flops... but they haven't materialised. So a success all round!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn

You're looking really well on the pics from your night out! You must be excited, nearly halfway through chemo... big milestone!

Love S x

Anonymous said...

It was really nice to see you, we have all been missing you lots at work! I am glad you weren't too tired the next day as well!

Sarah m

Unknown said...

Dawn,
Love the red hair, and really glad to hear you got out on the town. I'm sure it did you a world of good. The shawl sounds like a great idea, and choosing a new dress even better.
Love M x

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)