I still have a bit of a cold, but it's deffinately getting better. I am just a bit sleepy really. Mainly I have a pretty rotten cough but the antibiotics hopefully will do the jobby on that. Still hopeful for chemo on Tuesday.
I had a visit from my cousin Sue, her hubby and my goddaughter Kelly this weekend. Kelly is just the cutest, smiliest, cutest little girlie. Chitter-chaterring away to me. I just had to put a photo of her on my blog. Awwwww such a cutey she makes me smile!


2 comments:
Well I just have to say don't I have the best Godmother in the whole world - I loved seeing you again Auntie Dawn and had just the best time (I did try to leave your house in one piece honest!) lots and lots of love and kisses to you - Kelly x x x ps Hello Up There!!
Hello!
Your goddaughter Kelly looks adorable! James'claim to your increase in weight made me laugh. Go on, let him spoil you some more!
I hope you will be well enough to have your chemo tomorrow. Hope it will all go well. Thinking of you.
Love, Han
Post a Comment