Well, I am pleased to report that there is nothing much for me to come and say here at the moment, unless you want to hear all about my gardening and how I am very excited about having germinated some Rocket. But that would be very dull and so I will spare you all.
Suffice to say life is pretty good at the moment and I have been an energetic busy bee over the last few days in the garden and going into Leeds to get up-to-date with folks at work. I am not feeling so much like I am living under a cloud of "fuggy-ness" on this drug, I still find my brain can shut down after an hour or two of concentrating and talking, but general energy levels are good.
I am having an enforced sitting on my bottom day today because despite feeling alright I don't want to burn out before my next chemo session on Tuesday. My immune system does have to work hard to pick up enough to have my next chemo and as I have said before I intend to stay on track. So, if that means lounging around on the sofa.... then so be it.
Friday, 20 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Just noticed how quickly your countdown is going - only 45 days left, that's nothing!
Glad you're feeling well. The rocket sounds exciting to me (we're all getting older aren't we!), I've been cultivating some mint - for mojittos!!
Best of luck with next week Jo xx
Oh my word.... so glad you are feeling better now, theres nothing worse than having to spend longer than you need to in hospital!! Will be thinking of you on Tuesday, hope this next cycle goes a little better for you. Keep smiling hon, you are nearly there :-) Lots of love Sarah xxxx
Glad you're still feeling ok!
Best of luck on Tues!
Sarah M xxx
Hello!
Great to see the 'pants-o-gram' going up and up! Fingers crossed for Tuesday and the days after!
Love, Han
Post a Comment