Friday, 13 April 2007

On the up?

Fridays’ neutrophil counts = 0.3
Currently feeling = OK
Verdict on hospital food = no comment!!

So that means another night in the hospital, however, if my cells are raised above that level tomorrow and they are happy that I am going in an upward direction they will think about letting me go home. Woo Hoo.

For now they want to keep me on the IV antibiotics just to make sure which means remaining hooked up for another night (it gets quite annoying having to wheel my drip around everywhere with me).

So, I am doing OK. I still have my own room which is nice, but I do get woken up through the night for observations which is not so nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetheart, glad you are now on the up. We are all still rooting for you. Loads of love and kisses Chris & Angie

Anonymous said...

Poor you Dawn. Hope you manage to get out of hospital soon. Sure the cats will be pleased to see you once you get home, Jo x

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)