Well, I am still doing OK, slightly sleepier today.
Yesterday was fine but was whacked by the time it came to bed-time (because the steroids can cause insomnia I have been trying my best not to kip during the daytime and it seems to have worked all through so far).
I even went out for a spot of fresh air and a drive in the evening with James yesterday which is totally unheard of on the day after chemo for me (still anticipating a forthcoming drop though).
I have less steroids and pills to take with this chemo because it is not suppose to be so sickness-inducing. I think I have worked out that the steroids give me the funny-mouth taste and desire to snack on crisps and such. So, as I have now finished the steroids for this cycle those cravings seem to be under control.
They didn't re-assess or up my chemo dose in the end as they said it was fluid retention not fat that had made me put on a stone... hmmmm not sure I agree with that.
Back to the telly and blanket now :D
Thursday, 5 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment