And here it is!!!! The new hair growth (picture illustrates head hair growth only.. other hair growth is resuming too and I am going to have to start shaving my legs, typical :D)
and while I am at it... here is evidence that I still can get up and about and also
manage gardening (or more accurately playing with the cat).
Please note how when out to lunch my plates seem to have been licked clean - this might explain my somewhat changed dimensions ;-D
(although I am hoping that some of it is post-chemo/steroid puffiness which I get for several days afterwards along with bright red face flush, gosh I just want to look like me again now.. ho hum...)


2 comments:
Ah, you're so fluffy! :D
xxx
Yey - fantastic! Although, since you refused to show us a baldy picture and I haven't seen you in person without hair, the comparison may be a bit lost on me ;-)
Now just to wait and find out whether it will be straight or curly!
ZS xx
Post a Comment