Hip Hip Hooray.
Time in: 2pm
First Stabbing
No allergic reactions
Time out: 6pm (I was the last person left hooked up at the end of the day, although they are usually finishing up the last person around 7pm so I was not too late).
Left me feeling tired but fine :)
Tuesday, 5 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can't believe only 3 to go! Hope you are taking it easy and enjoying this nice weather.
love from Marianne xx
And how is this thursday going? Hope you have a slightly more cheerful day than last week's. I have a lot of chocolate at the mo so let me know if you need a delivery :) xxx
Hurrah!!
Glad to see it is all going well. Radiotherapy in sight now...it does sound a bit much: all that driving up and down the hospital every weekday.
Had some problems with the net, so back on track now: was reading about your train thing: how brave you are! Love you loads!!
X Han
Post a Comment