Well, it must be my impending 30th Birthday but yesterday in chemo apparently I had unbelievably tough skin! I must be a tough old bird now :-D
This meant Martin had a problem in getting me first stab and I had a pretty painful stabbing. But success was had on the second vein tried.
All was pretty uneventful and as usual left me just a little tired. I am now sporting my post-chemo, Aunt Sally-esque rosy red cheeks which will be with me for the next few days.
Wednesday, 13 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi Dawn,
Only 2 to go, hurrah! I like all the graphs you have done - what do they say "you can take the girl out of the lab but not the lab out of the girl" or something like that.
Anyway hope all going well and you are looking forward to the momentous occasion of turning 30! It's great being over 30 because you can start saying things like "this isnt music, its just noise!"
Love and best wishes
Rich W up in Dundee
How rude, suggesting it was your skin that was the problem! More likely a blunt needle me thinks.
SK xx
Hi hon
What a goregous pic & good to hear you made the most of the opportunity to show off several different looks! So, 2 more doses & chemo is over... bet you can't wait! I have to tell you, you start to feel the difference real quick once its finished! Take care, keep smiling, lots of love & hugs, S xxx
Post a Comment