Thursday, 25 October 2007

A common cold!

I seem to have caught what it known as "A Common Cold"!

I haven't had a cold for ages and that's pretty good going with my immune system over the last year. It's actually quite refreshing to be sufferring from something bog standard and so I have been snuggling myself up in bed enjoying feeling royally sorry for myself and trying to self medicate myself with everything under the sun to get rid of it quickly. Any old wives tales I should be trying??? Think I have licked the worst of it though and am getting better already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon! - and don't come into work too soon and give us all your cold ;) Sarah M x

Anonymous said...

When I get a cold, I get out the Redoxon capsules which are a concentrated blast of Vitamin C & Zinc, and they seem to help clear it up quicker.
I went through a stage of feeling pretty run down & grotty about this time last year, and upon recommendation went down to the health food shop for garlic (odour-free!) and also ginger capsules as these are said to boost the immune system, and I did start to feel better once I'd been taking these for a week or so. Of course, it might all have just been coming to an end naturally, but it may be worth a try!

Hope you feel better soon, although I bet it's nice snuggled under the duvet!

ZS xx

Anonymous said...

Hello! Hope you feel better soon :) Your map seems to be working again and now you should have 3 "Me"s on there, lucky you ;)

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)