I have just got back from a Divine weekend being pampered at Ragdale Hall Health Hydro in Leicestershire! Another wonderful charity called the Willow Foundation splashed out for a special day (actually weekend) out with my two close friends Josie and Marie. I wanted to say thanks to them both for being such fab friends from the very moment I found out I had breast cancer, for being there to support me and for understanding that going through chemo can mean being cut off from the outside world and rather than being given space and time to just get on with it, they understood the importance of keeping me in touch with girlie trips out and phone calls. So we all took ourselves off to be pampered for the weekend, and boy, what a weekend....

We arrive Friday afternoon to get ourselves straight into snuggly robes and off for a pedicure to prepare our toenails for a weekend on show. Then it was off for fabulous 3 course meal followed by coffee relaxing in a secluded corner. The next morning it was up for a lovely breakfast in our room and off out for a dip in the pool and chill out before I pootled off to get an pampering hand treatment followed by manicure to match my "Rampant Rose" toes.



More fabulous food followed for lunch and the afternoon was passed having a leg and thigh massage. But I didnt stop there.... Sat night was Champagne with dinner night and sunday was a 50 minute Clarins facial and also a quick eyebrow tidy up. As a result of the facial I happened to come home with a little goody bag of lovely creams, lotions and potions. Oh it felt so divine to be in such luxury - it really was a cut above. I cannot begin to tell you how much I needed it right now... mmmmmmm



We arrive Friday afternoon to get ourselves straight into snuggly robes and off for a pedicure to prepare our toenails for a weekend on show. Then it was off for fabulous 3 course meal followed by coffee relaxing in a secluded corner. The next morning it was up for a lovely breakfast in our room and off out for a dip in the pool and chill out before I pootled off to get an pampering hand treatment followed by manicure to match my "Rampant Rose" toes.
More fabulous food followed for lunch and the afternoon was passed having a leg and thigh massage. But I didnt stop there.... Sat night was Champagne with dinner night and sunday was a 50 minute Clarins facial and also a quick eyebrow tidy up. As a result of the facial I happened to come home with a little goody bag of lovely creams, lotions and potions. Oh it felt so divine to be in such luxury - it really was a cut above. I cannot begin to tell you how much I needed it right now... mmmmmmm


2 comments:
As one of the participants I can say we were spoilt rotten...
It was a fabulous weekend - the company, the place, the food and the treatments, I could go on and on... :o)
Marie x
It looks like you had a great time. You have some lovely friends there.
Post a Comment