All appears fine ;-D
I have to admit I had been a bit apprehensive about going. I had no reason to be; nothing had changed since the mammogram, I had no new lumps or bumps... so it was always going to just be routine.... but I had still got myself a little apprehensive. I only became apprehensive yesterday, up until then I just thought of it as routine. But after waking up Monday morning from a dream in which they found lots of tumours at a check up and told me I was done for (not a nice dream really!), I started to get apprehensive where I once was calm.
Obviously, no need to get worried. They are quite happy for me to toddle off into the real world and get on with things. They don't want to see me for another year.
What did I say when they told me it was just yearly check ups from now on;
"So, no-one will see me till this time next year.... really, no one........ no check ups, no scans, no nothing"...... Yikes, I am on my own, this really is what discharge means. It's sunk in now that that is a good thing and I know they are just at the end of a phone and at the first sign of trouble I can be right back in there.


5 comments:
So glad all is o.k. Now you can enjoy votre petite trip. Amour par le bucketful. Chris & Angie
"Evil boob went bad" - sounds like one of those Channel 5 documentaries! Hooray for another all-clear!
xx
Hurraaaah!!
Well done you. I can so imagine that it must be scary to be left to your own divises for a whole year after all that you have been through. BUT: there is a reason for that!!! You are one healthy girlie, waistline or not. And I think you look gorgeous, like the hair too!
Thinking of you, just rang but you're not there. Love, Han
Hi Dawn,
Was getting your updates as usual and was happy to know about your recent MOT results, excellent news, you are a fighter!! I was at Prof's retirement do tonight, was good fun, Jonathan made a great speech so did prof. Will keep in touch
love
Rana
So when and where is the big celebration?! I know you'd love another excuse for a party ;-)
ZS xxxx
Post a Comment