Well, I just have to come and plug my friend Leigh (aka "one of the cows") fund raising activities. He is running a very long way for charity (52.8 miles including The Silverstone Half marathon, The London Marathon and The Great North Run). It's all in aid of a very fantastic cause; The Willow Foundation. Remember that charity that organised my amazing-pamper-extravaganza-weekend at Ragdale Hall (One of Europe's Top Health Spas no less). One of the most top things I will remember to have come out of my pants cancer diagnosis and something to keep me going and looking forward to. Well, Leigh is running to raise money for this charity to keep Young-un's like me in special days out. Boy does he have some money to raise!
So, here is the plug for his sponsorship site
www.justgiving.com/leighchurch
I don't think he is running it in costume - polyester and running a long way probably don't go together too well ;-D


2 comments:
Thank you Darling, for the plug.
Very excited for the launch of your Modelling career, Who needs science!
L
x
Wow, a worthy cause indeed! Go cow!
Post a Comment