Wednesday, 18 June 2008

There I am!























There I am! You could be forgiven for not seeing me. Firstly no-one reads those extra bits and secondly I am on page 6!

Anyway, as you can see Nationwide are going to donate 20p to Macmillan for every vote slip returned. They have a target of £250,000 - not a measly sum at all. Last year 979,340 people voted... which if the same this year would give £195,868 (oh i hope my maths is going to hold up here!). But, we can get more!!!! Last year they didn't have all the readers of my blog voting. So your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to vote, get your family to vote, get everyone you possibly know who may have a Nationwide account to get their 20p's worth too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The question is, will the talented photographer get royalty payments? Jx

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely snippet :) I'm not a member but I'll tell my dad to send in his slip! x

Anonymous said...

Good for you ,Dawn. all the best and happy birthday 21st. love Chris & Angie

Anonymous said...

You dropped through my letterbox on weds & I sent my form straight back!!!

Hope you're well, lots of love S xxx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)