Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Thanks


I need to say a quick thanks to Moira (almost sister-in-law) who found me my great dress that I wore to the wedding this weekend just gone. I was quite chuffed with the £4.50 warehouse dress (care of RSPCA charity shop) and my matching scarf and high-high-high heeled red shoes. Someone I don't know even came up to me and said she loved my dress - don't you just love it when that happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And big thanks to you Dawn for being 'that girl in pink' who was running round looking after everyone at the party :) x

The Knit Nurse said...

It was a good dress!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous!!!

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)