
Well, who would have thought a little over a year ago I struggled to walk to the local shop. Now look at me. I've been to the Canadian Rockies and climbed glaciers and mountains. I've come all the way up from that lake down there. All in all that walk was 15Km! and what a view.
I have also walked up the plain of six glaciers trail from Lake Louise (again 15km return!)

like this.....

I've seen bears (from the car luckily, not out walking - although I had a bear bell and bear spray for just such an eventuality)

and chipmunks....

and stood on ice!

What a great holiday.


4 comments:
Glad you're having FUN!!!
Looking forward to a good catch up and swapping of photos on your return
Marie x
It looks amazing. It makes me want to go back to Canada again. A bear bell sounds like a sensible alternative to bad singing. I wish I'd thought of that. :)x
Wow! Just wow! x
Hi Dawn,
Still reading the blog and so glad to hear you've had a great holiday. Photos are brilliant - hope we can catch up before too long. love Marianne x
Post a Comment