Well, I can confirm that the lump I found was just a normal lymph node. Doh! silly me.
I went to the breast clinic today to get it checked out and the doctor at first couldn't find what I was talking about (as I expected!)..... but well it was his first day "on Breasts" as he is usually "a Liver man". But after checking with the man above they arranged to do an ultra sound and it looked like just a normal lymph node so they sent me off home. So I felt a bit of a wally, but well you never can tell. I guess that 2 week rule should stay in place for just such eventualities.
Thursday, 18 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
definately not a wally! After what you have been through you are entitled to worry about every lump and bump and demand to be seen on the spot! Whatever it takes to put your mind at ease! Glad it all went well though.
Haven't seen you much recently, we must do lunch sometime! Hmm, I feel another Thackray trip coming on.... wish there was more choice!
Sarah F
Glad your mind is now at rest, and also pleased to see the resurgance of 'wally' which was very much over-used in secondary school, but hasn't been around much since! Even though you're not one!
ZS xx
Well, better to have it checked and feel like a wally than to have left it and worried.
["first day on breasts" - snigger]
Hope you had an ok week of you and the cats :) x
Sod them. At least you know now and can relax again. I'd be the same if it was me.
Hx
Hey you - not seen your blog since the holiday post - as you know I've been a bit busy! - but you should have said... so glad it was all ok and nothing to worry about. And rules are made for breaking, especially the 2 weeker if you're feeling worried! Lots of love xx
Post a Comment