It's 4:30 on a Friday afternoon and I have got that Friday-Feeling.
That really is quite impressive seeing as a little over 24 hours ago I had that Monday-Morning feeling!
You see, I don't work Wednesday's - which breaks up my week a treat - and so when I come into work on Thursday it feels like Monday but with just one more day till the weekend. Result.
Earlier this week I had another occupational health assessment and after a long hour of probing about my physical and mental state, we (my Occ Health Doc and I) decided that I wasn't ready to come back full time and I should give it another 6 months at 4 days a week before I re-asses. He said I was doing very well, but I still feel like I am struggling slightly. So that's the decision and I feel good about it.
Friday, 3 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment