A lie in! This cruise lark is quiet intense you know! I had visions of sitting for hours reading lots of books. In reality "Ship's time" passes seamlessly from one meal to the next with barely time to catch a talk, read a page or two or grab a swim before moving on to the next meal or snack location. Today has been pretty much just that!
Dinner this evening; Formal, started off with a martini (well, 2 actually ; watermelon followed by a pomegranate one. Neither quite as fabulous as the first raspberry martini I had earlier on the cruise) in the Commodore club with our cabin neighbours George and Lois.
1 comment:
I hope you're doing a weigh-in before and after. i'd like to know the outcome of the constant grazing! looks like you're having a great time.
Well done to James on his talks.
Bw
Leigh
Post a Comment