Sunday, 5 April 2009

Battenburg Cake.



Today I have spent my time making a Battenburg cake. Just because it's got pink in it! It's such fun (and lots of faff) to make. A valiant first attempt at a not-that-straight-forward cake I thought.

3 comments:

The Knit Nurse said...

I love battenburg. Yum! Yours looks a bit more natural and tasty than the luminous supermarket version.

Lisa said...

yey....battenburg cake.....the answer to everything in life....!!

Anonymous said...

My goodness you have been busy, as has Hannah with all that knitting... It all looks fab, I'm liking the little knitted flowers :-)

Looking forward to the photos and description of how it all went.. GOOD LUCK with it all Marie x

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)