Friday, 24 April 2009

The time has come!

IT IS THE MARATHON ON SUNDAY!!!!!

woo hoo. I am really excited (I think James is starting to get more nervous than excited now!).

I think I might be quite emotional on the day, I am so proud of him doing this. It meas such a lot. It might also make me quite emotional to think that I had breast cancer and I don't ever want it to come back because then I wouldn't get to see things like James run a marathon (I don't think he should do another one for quite some time though, if ever - it's real hard work!).

Anyway, It's just amazing what we have managed to achieve on the fundraising. By my calculations we have a little money to add into the offline total and I think we may have smashed through the £3000 mark. It means so much to give this back to a charity that will be supporting others going through what I went through those 2 years ago.

Thanks so much to everyone who has so generously sponsored or eaten cake to help us get there, and if you haven't sponsored yet - there is still time. Just £5 goes such a long way to helping put people with breast cancer in touch with others going through the same thing.


Biggest Biggest Thanks You's everybody.

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)