So I haven't posted on the blog since the marathon. Lazy me!
I should have come on long ago and posted the grand total from the marathon fundraising event - A Whopping £3962.72! An amount James and I are very proud of thanks to some generous donations from friends, family and other people. That really is an amount that I hope should make it possible for someone else to benefit from the type of support that I got from Breast Cancer Care.
Apart from baking a birthday cake to take to work and share round I haven't stepped foot inside the kitchen to do any baking since then. Cake overload has now worn off and I might start reading the Nigella Domestic Goddess book again as my bedtime reading.
I have also been on a lurvely holiday to Skiathos. Quiet, relaxing, food and mythos filled Greek island holiday.
Monday, 6 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment