Wednesday, 20 December 2006


Dear All,
I hope you will understand that I have been slightly pre-occupied recently and so have failed miserably on the christmas card side of things this year. But, what better place to send out my christmas cards this year than on my blog!! I hope you all will be having a great christmas, I am sure James and I will make the most of every minute of it. Hope to see you all soon in the New Year.
Love Dawn and James xx

1 comment:

The Knit Nurse said...

Ahhhh... Am sure the environment will benefit from having less Christmas cards outs there. Have a happy Christmas. Hope you've been practicing your meows. xx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)