Friday, 15 December 2006
Just a quick post before the weekend to say that everything is still going really well. Gradually getting more and more movement back in my arm and I am even thinking of progressing onto slightly harder exercises. As far as I can tell everything seems to be healing up well and the swelling is gradually going down (I still have to keep the dressings on until next week when they will be first uncovered in clinic). I think my muscles are suffering and can be quite painful when I move at times - but I am generally painkiller free now. I still am relying on James a lot and he is looking after me brilliantly. However, I may have to face that I could soon be well enough to do the washing up!!! We will be going into clinic next week for the results and I should hopefully know what the next stage will be by Thursday so will keep things posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about the washing up. We're keeping everything crossed for you for your results. Hope you enjoy your outing this weekend. xx
Hello Dawn,
it is great to read about your recovery! Being able to reach your head sounds like a great goal for this week...New Years Resolution: brush your own hair? Is James any good at that?
We are thinking of you lots on this side of the ocean...
I am teaching Julie how to keep her fingers crossed for your results Thursday!
X Hanneke, Julie
Post a Comment