Tuesday, 16 January 2007
Update: cracked it???
well, today I think I may have cracked it. Instead of festering in bed or on the sofa - I got myself up at a normal time... pottered doing a few things for the morning... gone for a quick walk to the shop at lunch and then (and I think this is the clincher) had a quick afternoon nap, before doing a bit more pottering... and for the first time in a week I actually feel pretty normal [dinner cooked... washing up done and ready to relax]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hi dawn,
well done for braving the cold january weather, fresh air definitely a good thing especially in your lovely yorkshire countryside. soup also good - could the juicer be put to better use making soup?
sending you lots of love
marianne
Glad to hear you're starting to feel a little better.
I have some wonderful, very easy, soup recipes from 'The Covent Garden Soup' people. Let me know if you want me to send you some - I can particularly recommend Cauliflower Cheese soup - yum!
Zoe
Post a Comment