Tuesday, 16 January 2007

Back on the sickness meds today :( Nothing bad at all really, I was just a bit fed up of feeling a bit icky so I thought drugs were the answer, as is eating lots to take away an icky taste!!! That combined with doing nothing and I am rapidly ballooning - I am going to blame the steroids of course! Hair is still holding on... seems to have a mind of it's own and sticks up in funny ways and I also have quite a few sore spots on my head, but my hair is probably on the lowest end of my worry scale really.

Now, this might not seem like much of an achievement to many.... but today I walked down to the shop and post office in the village, posted a letter and bought some soup! YAY... I have got some fresh air after 1 week of not being outside.

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)