Friday, 2 February 2007

Doing OK!

Well, I am doing okay this time round. After the initial night of nausea and vomiting, the last 2-3 days have been much better controlled than last cycle. I have been taking lots of pills so they seem to have kept off the nausea and terrible cramps of the last cycle and my head may even be a little clearer this time round. I still haven't been up to much and spent most of yesterday asleep. But I am hoping things will continue to pick up and I can start thinking about getting up and pottering around the house a bit more. The weather is so sunny here today that I made myself get dressed and popped into the garden to get a breath of fresh air for just 5 minutes. I couldn't have contemplated that last cycle so things must be a little better. But, I am still being extra careful to make sure not to try too much as I still feel very weak and I plan to lounge around some more for the weekend coming. However, I have now reached CSI saturation and so will have to start on some other programmes I have recorded on the digital box next!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear its not quite so bad. Love you loads, see you soon. Chris & Angie

Anonymous said...

SO glad to hear you're feeling better than last time. Hope you managed to enjoy some more lovely sunshine - it feels like spring is just around the corner - hooray!
Take care, ZS xx

The Knit Nurse said...

Maybe it helps that you're not so nervous about the whole thing this time??? Hope it is continuing to go well and you're throwing yourself into relaxing. xxx

Anonymous said...

Dawn hope you feel better sooner this time around. I have some requests. Is that your toilet in the reconstruction? if so you keep it very clean. Also why not get some of that blue flush stuff so you can get an interesting purpley effect as you flush. Another thing can you increase the size of the graph so we can get an accurate picture of how you feel each day. See you Soon. From Dirty Donkey

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)