Well, I am not that brave!!!!! well.. not yet anyway :D
There's a slight difference between liking it myself and not wanting to scare young children (although I think I may have to make it my mission to read Roald Dahl "The Witches" to a group of little kids... and then at the end lift off my wig and see what happens :D ).
Today is a good day!!!! Everything seems to have cleared and I can concentrate for longer than half an hour. So I am making the most of it and catching up on some work to get my brain active again and it feels really really good. Once I reach this "clear" stage I can look back and easily see what a difference a day makes.
Friday, 9 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm having a very fuzzy memory of that happening at my library club. :S It must have traumatised me quite a lot because I don't remember anything else from library club.
Glad you're feeling good. Hope you have a nice weekend. x
Just look at that graph! I hope the line for each course of treatment goes higher and higher up! ZS x
Every situation has benefits to capitalise on.
Never mind wigs.
A 'Federation' miniskirt uniform, a Bluetooth unit in your ear and find the nearest 'Trekkies' party as the comms officer off the bridge.
Now she WAS SEXY :-0)
"Live long and prosper".
Love U-Mike
i wouldnt worry, every male will go through it at some point!!
Post a Comment