Monday, 12 February 2007

treat of the day....

...manicure!

What a lovely hand massage and bit of a pamper I had today with a manicure at the Robert Ogden Centre (yes free again.... but I am popping a bit of spare change in the donations box every time I go!). I am now sporting dark burgundy nails, which I think go very well with today's choice of hair and hat combo (dark brown hair and burgundy trilby).

I have very successfully mixed popping my head into work for several hours with this little treat today. Admittedly, I have come home a bit drained but nothing a cup of tea and a sit down in front of Richard and Judy hasn't put right.

This weekend I also went out for lunch with a friend to Settle nearby us on Saturday and had a little potter round a few shops. I was quite surprised that all we did was gossip and sit and eat lunch followed by cakes and at most 4 shops... but boy, I had to admit that I was quite tired out at the end of the day. What a light-weight!! However, it may just be a case of needing more practice to bring the shopping stamina back up to scratch ;-D

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)