Wednesday, 7 February 2007

Who dear? Me dear?

How very dare you!

Temptation proved too much when James had the clippers out this evening. It's gone, and it feels great. I have moles on my head I didn't even know about and I must admit I quite like my head baldy. I've still got some light stubby hairs left but generally I think I am now what is called a slap-head :)

I could hardly touch my head before and now I just can't stop stroking it. prrrrrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go girl - take control!
Do we get to see a pic, or is that asking a bit too much? I would love to see you modelling some of the wigs; especially as I have a rather 'delightful' picture of you in a terrible black wig at a party a while back, and I need to see how good wigs can actually look!
ZS xx

The Knit Nurse said...

Brave enough to show us a photo? I bet you look really pretty. x

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)