Monday, 19 March 2007

Flat as a pancake!

Well, I have been a bit flattened by this one. I am just about getting back up onto my feet today. It seems to have taken every last bit of my energy and left me struggling to lift my body out of bed or up the stairs. But not to worry, I have taken the opportunity to curl up with the cats for a few days.

Today, I am battling it and am determined to get going once again. I have put an action plan into place for this cycle to deal with the little "low-point" that I experienced on other cycles around day 6-7 and have a few friends and family booked in for little cheering visits :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the cats are going to miss you when you go back to work! SK x

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn.... hope you are feeling a little bit better by the time you read this. Love Sarah M xxx

Anonymous said...

Hang in there darling- we are all rooting for you. Loads and loads of love Chris & Angie

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)