I think I am on the up again. It's been a strange start to this one though.
My body has hardly even felt like it is there sometimes and I have been getting a bit dizzy/feint. It's probably my blood getting zapped and could be a touch of anemia as I was looking a bit peaky and my lips were practically white. I get a bit breathless going upstairs too so I have self-diagnosed the anemia thing and am tackling it the dietary way (I am not being selective - if I eat enough I am bound to get some iron in there ;-D).
I think I have turned a corner and am starting to pick up though. I toddled down to the village (I walked soooooo slow it was almost funny) and had a reflexology to help me along today.
I've had a lovely visit from my lil' sis and we have bonded over a shared love in pigging out! (my new found appetite for eating crap, and lots of it, is a great improvement in my sisters eyes - Love you Jo!). So there has been lots of girlie lying around on the sofa wrapped up in snug blankets and watching films. Perfect when you are a little low!
Wednesday, 21 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment