Sunday, 11 March 2007

Good Ole' Times


This weekend has been my "Third Weekend", my good weekend, where I try and pack in some socialising and normality. I have had my old university girlies visit (from left to right; Hanneke, Cassie, Jo, [Me] and Ruth). They arrived Saturday afternoon for some serious girlie chats and catching up around my place. After a brief pause where they went off to their B&B we reconvened for a great evening at an Italian restaurant where we had a serious pig out (they were only helping me to keep up with the high calorie diet). On Sunday we met up in Skipton for brunch by the canal. Much fun was had by all. Also, not that I am materialistic (sorry, not sure if I have spelled that correctly - Ruth perhaps you could help me out there?), but they came bearing lovely gifts including flowers that had travelled all the way over from Holland. I love you girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, we had a fab time! So good to see you Dawn. I'd like to confirm that your spelling looks pretty good to me.
I'm very excited we've made it onto the blog - Hooray
Rxx

Anonymous said...

Famous at last!!!!
We had a lovely weekend - was great to catch up with everyone and do lots of girlie giggling....felt as though I was 19 and living in Edburton Avenue again (although your house is a lot warmer / cleaner / nicer than that). Cup of Earl Grey anyone?
Cassie x

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you Dawn. Enjoyed finding out everyone's talents, and I have to say cake making is obviously fast becoming one of yours!
Let's not leave it so long til the next get together, Jo xx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)