Friday, 23 March 2007

Much better now

Back on track I think now. I have spent all morning getting bathed, make-up-ing, moisturising head, putting wig on in readiness for going to meet James for a quick drink after he finishes work (and his last lecture of the term) and I think the results actually make me look normal once again. It has certainly helped to make me feel normal again and up to the trip. (oh, apart from the most massive spot right in the middle of my chin, practically a second head! where did that come from, typical!)

Next week is an exciting week as it is James' birthday and I have booked us a special night away in a hotel and fancy restaurant. It will be my first night away from home since my surgery last year so I am looking forward to it very much. So there won't be much blogging until I come back and report on the success of the trip. I feel I have seriously let everyone down recently through my lack of champagne consumption (can't remember when I last had a proper drop of alcohol), therefore I plan to hopefully be able to remedy that next week :-D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn
I just put myself on your map today!! I love the hairstyle in the photo - it really suits you and looks very cute...........and - WOW - you got married!! How cool is that!! Love Sally x

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely time, you really must rectify these failings in the champagne stakes !!!!!!!! Loads of love from us both to you both. Chris & Angie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time! and Happy Birthday to James!
Sarah M xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Dawn and James;

Happy birthday to James! Hope you will have a lovely time together!
Love, Han

Anonymous said...

I'll put some champers in the fridge then ;)
xx

Unknown said...

You and James definitely deserve a treat so have a lovely time. Love to you both and birthday wishes to James
Marianne
XX

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn.... halfway through chemo.... BIG milestone! Congratulations & enjoy the champagne! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn
Hope you have a really lovely time away :-) Happy Birthday to James.
Sara R x

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)