Wednesday, 14 March 2007

My Guestbook!

I just want to say thanks to those of you who have added yourself to my guestbook at the bottom of the blog. It gives me a little thrill every time another yellow spot pops up. If you haven't added yourself then I would love it if you could take a minute on one visit to put your pin on my map. I will then have a record of the locations of everyone who has read my blog! how sad am I!

Also I want to say thanks for all the comments you've all been leaving. They really mean a lot and spur me on to get through it. I'm feeling all very positive about it all and knowing that I have people out there who care is so important (what a totally cheesy cliche!!!!)

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)