Wednesday, 14 March 2007

.....and today

Pill tally for today: 15
Current Mood: Feeling quite bright today

Feeling good which is probably due to a high dose of steroids. Even better than on the other rounds I think and I can walk around the house and am not as hunched over as I usually get. Steroids start tailoring off tomorrow so I will probably go a little bit down hill. I have my bright, bright chemo glow to my cheeks. I have toxic sneezes too, but thats about it. So far, so good.

Just about to have some tomato and basil soup which James is going to bring up for me to have in bed on my brilliant wooden bed tray with legs (yay for being an invalid).

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)