Wednesday, 25 April 2007

Lets try again tomorrow

Limbo day today has been spent mainly sleeping and lounging on the sofa (I think the Piriton has made me drowsy - that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!).

So, off to clinic again tomorrow for 2:30 to have another go. I have to set my alarm for 6am tomorrow morning to get up and take my 10 steroid tablets to hopefully dampen down any immune reactions that might occur.

Fingers crossed.....

oh and by the way my hair is coming on great. The original baby fluff fell out round the sides and left me with a Mohican, so I shaved it off again and now I have proper darker hair growing. It may well thin out again after getting my chemo drug hit but it is definitely growing much faster these days. It is such a novelty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck,darling. Speak soon, Chris & Angie

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)