I am proud to say that I am, and have been pretty much since the administration of this new toxic stuff, a fully functioning individual.
No sitting around in PJ's for me. No feeling spaced out. No getting out of the washing up. Just a pretty normal weekend (obviously helped out by several strategic power-naps).
My lower back achy-ness still rears it's head every-so-often. I have been told that bone and joint aches are part and parcel of this drug treatment and I have some strong Ibuprofen to take (they don't really do much that I can tell just yet). But the achy-ness can be at most described as a low-level ache and niggly pain.
So, in again tomorrow to "fast-track" back onto a Tuesday cycle hopefully. I best get popping some steroids then.
Monday, 7 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
FAntastic news D!! Hope the day goes as well tomorrow....
Sxx
so pleased you are feeling better! all the best for tues. Sarah M xx
Post a Comment