Friday, 11 May 2007

A return to daytime telly.

OK, so you know I said I don't watch that much daytime telly........ I think the rose-tinted chemo specs were on the other day :-D
The last 2 days my Get-up-and-go has Got-up-and-gone a little bit. Which means there has been a little bit more lounging around and daytime telly creeping back into my household. I'm struggling just a little bit with the achy-achy back. Nothing much, but enough to encourage me that the sofa is a great place to be right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dawn,

there is no shame in daytime telly. I fact I am just off home now to watch loose women!
thinking of you
marianne xx

Anonymous said...

Hello!

You are coping sooo well! Hope the back ache will go soon. Another Taxol day in 2 days; hope it will go well. Can't they just get Nurse Martin in from the moment you arrive?? Or is that just too obvious ;-)?

Thinking of you lots! XX Han

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)