blurgh.... it's another Thursday crash again and I have felt pants today. I just have no desire to do anything. Really lethargic and a "just can't be bothered" attitude has taken hold. My body is aching and my muscles are sore. I also have been really good recently trying to avoid the pigging out, that was until today and I have had a relapse and have eaten non-stop.
I know that tomorrow will be an entirely different day and I can pick up really quickly. I have exciting weekend plans to look forward to which are cheering me on and I know this is just a one-day blip to be endured. So, back to the endurance test.
Thursday, 14 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Dawn, hope today (Tuesday) went well and they got the toxic bits and pieces in without too many stabbings!
Not long now sweetie! Jo xxx
Hope you've started to bounce back a bit now and managed to enjoy your weekend?
Post a Comment