Thursday, 21 June 2007

I'm enjoying this Thursday!

Well, this Thursday seems to be a little more bearable than most Thursdays... perhaps it has something to do with the hoard of birthday cards I had to open this morning :-D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,

Happy birthday!

Sorry I didnt send you a card!

All the best
Dundee Richx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again darling. All our love Chris & Angie

Jo said...

Happy Birthday Dawn!

Good to hear there is light at the end of the treatment tunnel too.

Top tips for rads: SMOTHER the cream on, rest lots and where possible go braless.

Tamoxifen - tiny white tablet but must be FULL of calories and small bonfires cos I have lost my waistline somewhere in the last year and I get so hot at night...

But - if it's doing us some good it must be worth it :)

Jo xx

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good one Dawn. A good excuse for some champagne this weekend?
Lots of love
Marianne

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn!
Glad that your birthday wasn't too dreadful, hope you start feeling better soon!
Sarah M x

The Knit Nurse said...

Hope you had a good day Dawn. Love the new tats ;)
Hx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dawn! Hope you have some celebrating planned for the weekend!
Love Ruth xx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)