well, I have had a lovely few days. I am actually enjoying the routine of getting out and doing something every day.
I spent the first two nights of this week away from home. I stayed with some friends who live close to the hospital. I told myself that this would cut down on tiring driving to-and-fro every day, but really I wanted to see my friends and spend some time with them. And I have definitely done that over the last few days! Hello to Sarah (one of my breast friends); Moira; Marie and Josie; Sarah C, Jim and Sarah M; Ruth and Stu!
Plus I have fitted in a hand and foot massage and a session of reflexology.... all around a few strategic afternoon power naps!
phew!
As for the Radiotherapy, it is going well. My skin is starting to take on a slight sun-kissed look, but it is hardly noticeable - I needed the nurse to point it out to me. The sessions themselves are so quick and are still being accompanied by cheesy music (I am learning self control to not sing along).
Mondays Music: Mc Hammer - Can't touch this
Tuesdays Music: Unknown Cheese
Wednesdays Music: Kylie again "What do I have to do"
oooh, the anticipation over what will be playing later today ;-D
Thursday, 19 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
it was great to see you the other day - you looked so happy and relaxed!
Sarah M xx
Love you loads, looking forward to seeing you both Saturday. Chris & Angie
glad to hear all going well. missing you loads. the burnt to a crisp graph is looking good so far... more day napping the better x
Post a Comment