Well, things are still going along well. I am feeling very bright today (is it related to the fact that it is sunny outside???) and I even felt up to attempting a little housework this morning! sssh don't tell James I am feeling that well.
I was very sleepy over the weekend and also needed James to take me for yesterday's session, tiredness must just come and go.
My skin is doing really well with no itching or discomfort. The red patch so far can be described as "just caught the sun" as opposed to "sun burn". Only 3 more full-boob zapping sessions with the X-rays until I switch to "Boosters" which means bombarding the scar area with electrons apparently.
Anyway, interesting fact for the day [which I have just heard on Steve Wright in the afternoon but actually appears to also be scientific fact(in Norway at least)] that cancer prognosis has been shown to be related to the season of diagnosis!?! Patients diagnosed in the summer having better outcomes than those in the winter. Well I never. I was diagnosed autumn time going onto winter, however, as I found the lump in Australia where it was summer and very sunny I am classing myself as a summer-diagnosee!!! I think they are suggesting it is related to Vitamin D levels at time of diagnosis and treatment or something or other. Guess I better get out in the garden and mop up some rays just to make sure! :D
Tuesday, 24 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment