Friday, 20 July 2007

Especially for you.

The cheese continues.... Kylie and Jason followed by Rick Astley today. I'm loving it!

This means I am now half way through the radiotherapy. The treatment has so far given me a definite square patch of red skin where I am being treated and a little bit of tiredness to go with it.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Lol at the music! It is hard not tapping a foot or doing a little jiggle sometimes isn't it?

On my first session they played Coldplay's Fix You. I started snivelling!! Argh! Not easy to stay still when your nose starts running... :)

Glad it's still going well!

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Ah you can't beat a bit of cheese! I am going to be singing these all day now you have put them in my head...

never gonna give you up, la la la

Sarah F

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)